Thursday, November 22, 2012

so grateful

I try to remember to be grateful each and every day, but today is the perfect day to reflect.

so thankful for so many things, these are just a few...

my amazing family and friends
my sweet little guy and each day filled with new discoveries
every new adventure with my favorite partner in crime (my hubby)
an inspiring and challenging job
hot coffee first thing in the morning
a cuddly cavalier named jake
rainy days
sunday morning bike rides
my sis (and bff) as my next door neighbor
early bedtimes
long distance calls to Oregon
shared recipes (especially today's apple pie recipe from our favorite Oregon neighbor, Erika)








1 comment:

  1. Whitney,
    I'm so happy to have found you thanks to Alison! I've never been much of a DIYer but you have some ideas that seem very inspirational and I may have to try my hand at a couple of them.
    Your blog is very nicely designed.
    Karen at Garden, Home and Party

    ReplyDelete